Interset 5.x Knowledge Base
This section contains articles relevant to Interset 5.x releases.
- Reverse DNS Resolution Does Not Work With OpenStack
- All traffic only hitting one Endpoint node
- Starting All Services in Ambari UI fails with "ERROR: set command takes 2 parameters, instead of 1"
- Elasticsearch rejecting bulk requests
- Tuning Interset Analytics (HBase/Spark/YARN)
- Slow Analytics Run Time/AppTimelineServer crash due to OutOfMemory
- Number of entities (users/servers/etc...) appears lower after upgrade to 5.2.1
- Workflow may fail to get rules from Investigator if strong crypto is used
- Change interval for Application Reports when running Analytics
- Analytics fails with Spark exception "Cache of region boundaries are out of date"
- Redirecting analytics.sh to a log file
- How To: Change Data Directories for Elasticsearch & Cassandra
- How To: Migrate Rules Between Tenants
- How To: Set up a Net Filer to produce the audit logs needed for ingest
- How To: Enable Alerting in Ambari
- How To: Create A Local Yum Repository For Interset 5.2 Installation
- How To: Purge all Data from a System (or from a specific Tenant ID)