In order to create a mirror of the repository required for a Interset 5.x installation, simply download and extract the repo<version>.tar file from https://repo.interset.com/ (contact Interset Support for required access credentials and exact file path).
Following the download, please ensure that the md5 and/or sha256 checksums match those available in the same directory the tarball was downloaded from. For example, the checksums for repo570.tar are available in the same directory as repo570.tar.md5 and repo570.tar.sha256.
This file should be extracted to the root level of your repository (e.g. /var/www/html/).
If you do not already have a repository configured, you can configure the httpd service on any machine to act as one.
Note: We recommend that this not be done on the same machine as Interset Reporting or Interset Endpoint are installed on to avoid port conflicts.
- Install httpd (Apache web server) if not installed - sudo yum install httpd -y
- Download the tarball noted above
- Extract the tarball to /var/www/html and ensure that all files/directories are owned by apache:hadoop
- Modify /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf to include the follow values in the <Directory "/var/www/html"> definition:
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
Note: These will allow for anonymous access and directory browsing of the root level of the repository.
- Run a config test to ensure that the config is working properly by executing apachectl configtest. If the resulting value is "Syntax OK" continue, otherwise correct the issues identified.
- Restart httpd by running sudo service httpd restart.
- Confirm that you can access the repository by hitting http://<repository_server> in a web browser.