In order to create a mirror of the repository required for Interset 5.4 installation, simply download and extract the repo54.tgz file from https://repo.interset.com/repo54.tgz (contact Interset Support for required access credentials).
This file should be extracted to the root level of your repository (e.g. /var/www/html/).
If you do not already have a repository configured, you can configure the httpd service on any machine to act as one.
Note: We recommend that this not be done on the same machine as Interset Reporting be installed on to avoid port conflicts.
- Download the tarball noted above
- Extract the tarball to /var/www/html and ensure that all files/directories are owned by apache:hadoop
- Install httpd (Apache web server) if not installed - sudo yum install httpd -y
- Modify /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf to include the follow values in the <Directory "/var/www/html"> definition:
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
Note: These will allow for anonymous access and directory browsing of the root level of the repository.
- Run a config test to ensure that the config is working properly by executing apachectl configtest. If the resulting value is "Syntax OK" continue, otherwise correct the issues identified.
- Restart httpd by running sudo service httpd restart.
- Confirm that you can access the repository by hitting http://<repository_server> in a web browser.