Rules are configured for each tenant using the Workflow Engine, which is accessible to Administrator users, however while this provides the ability to create new rules, it does not give you the option to migrate/duplicate rules between tenants. Fortunately, this can be achieved through the Rules API which is accessible via the Interset API (e.g. http://<reporting_server>/swagger-ui).
Note that the follow instructions require admin access to each tenant involved. Additionally, this will overwrite the rules in the target tenant. If you wish to merge the rules, you will need to manually merge the two JSON blocks of the two tenants.
1) Log in to your environment as a user with admin access to the tenant you want to source your rules from.
2) Click on the cog wheel icon at the top right of the Dashboard, and select Interset API.
3) Click on "rules".
4) Click on "GET /rules", and click "Try it out!"
5) Copy the Response Body and place the contents somewhere that you can retrieve it from (e.g. notepad/textedit). This should be a JSON block defining the active rules in the tenant you are logged in as, as configured via the Workflow Engine.
6) Close your browser/log out of the current tenant.
7) Log back in to the environment as a user with admin access to the tenant you want to place your copied rules in.
8) Click on the cog wheel icon at the top right of the Dashboard, and select Interset API.
9) Click on "rules".
10) Click on "POST /rules", and paste your copied content from step #5 into the "body" section.
11) Click "Try it out!"
If the Response Code from step #11 is "200" it means you have successfully copied your rules to the new tenant.